Walk Through Cave
The Edwards Aquifer Authority manages, enhances, and protects the Edwards Aquifer for approximately 2 million South Central Texans. As a part of the outreach initiatives the EAA has an interactive, mobile cave display that serves as an educational tool for people of all ages. As you walk through the mobile cave display you are transported into a dim, cave-like environment complete with a motion-triggered audio presentation about the Edwards Aquifer. Upon, exiting you are able to explore the outside of the cave display, which offers visually detailed images of the different regions along with the threatened and endangered species that live in the Edwards Aquifer.
Cave Display Reminders
- The cave dimensions are as follows: 15 ft. in length, 8 ft. in height, and 4 ft. wide
- The display requires access to an electrical outlet.
- Please unplug the display at the end of each day.
- Set-up/Take down takes about 45-60 minutes.
- If you experience any issues or have questions in regards to the display, please contact us at: Call us at 210-222-2204 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org