Find out Eahcp
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Habitat & Species Conservation
Welcome to EAHCP
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the latest edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region’s Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
The 2018 Edwards Aquifer Habitat Conservation Plan Annual Report is now available to view. Click here to download the report. For report appendices, please contact EAHCP staff at email@example.com.
National Academy of Sciences Review of the Edwards Aquifer Habitat Conservation Plan Report 3 | The third and final comprehensive review of the EAHCP is now available to view. Report 3 focuses on the relationships among the EAHCP conservation measures (including flow protection and habitat restoration), biological objectives (such as water quality criteria, habitat condition and spring flow) and the biological goals. Conservation measures and biological objectives were given a ranking of likely, somewhat likely and unlikely in the probability of the activities achieving their respective biological goals. Click here to view Reports 1 and 2.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | 2019